Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm so in love

We welcomed a new member into our family!  On November 18th, a beautiful little baby was born.  My brother and sister-in-law had their first baby.  I'm now the proud auntie of a gorgeous baby girl.  Our sweet little niece took her time in getting here as she was two days overdue, but the little peanut only weighed 7#2oz.  We had the pleasure of getting to meet her when she was just 6 1/2 hours old! 

I will never forget receiving the phone call from my brother announcing that she was a SHE!  I was in disbelief!  Another little girl for my side of the family.  And I will never forget meeting her for the very first time.  She is amazingly beautiful and absolutely perfect.

I am so in love.

2 comments:

Cee said...

Aw, what's her name? Congrats to your family! :)

Erin said...

So, so happy to hear this! Congrats to you Auntie!