Thursday, July 22, 2010

30 week appointment

I had my 30 week appointment yesterday.  Everything continues to go well.  There's actually not much to report.  It was a pretty straight forward visit.  There weren't any special tests or procedures done so I was in and out pretty fast.  My blood pressure is low and I'm measuring 30 weeks.  I did measure how big around I am and I'm about 38 inches.  I was 40 inches with the girls at this time.

After I was done with my appointment, I had to go straight to the dental office.  Wouldn't ya know it, but I chipped my stinkin' bottom tooth a couple nights ago!  I had originally done it 6 years ago and it ended up letting loose.  I'm just glad that it was the bottom one and not the top front tooth that I chipped back when I was in the 4th grade.  (I thought I was a pretty good ice skater...yeah, I wasn't)  The bottom tooth is only about an eighth of my tooth.  On the other hand, the top tooth is about half of my tooth and not as easily concealed.  Oh, and much more painful because the chip is so large that it exposes the open nerve!  So if one of them had to let loose, I'm glad it was the bottom one.  But I'm happy to say that I now have a full smile once again.  Yay!

No comments: