Friday, June 25, 2010

A milestone of sorts

Well, I've officially been mobile longer during this pregnancy than I was during the last one!  I've surpassed the point in which I was put on strict bedrest last time.  Woo-hoo!  So that means that even if I'm put on bedrest again, it will at least be less than 67 days!!  Hey, I gotta maintain a positive perspective, right?  I'm just thankful for every day that I still get to go to work and do my job.  I never, ever thought I'd say that.  But as I was laying on my couch last time, I would've given anything  just to go back to work!

The girls are learning more and more every day.  Adalyn's vocabulary seems to have exploded in the past couple weeks.  Fish, shoes, cow, go, ball, and no (unfortunately!) are just several of the new words she now says.  Alivia is still working on talking a bit more.  I think she tends to let Addi do the talking for her sometimes.  She can identify every picture under the sun that you ask her to: sheep, flower, socks, ball, teddy bear, owl, etc., but she's still working on saying some of it.

Addi's standing on a chair helping Livi finish her supper.

They seriously look like they've done something wrong.  Such guilty faces!

No comments: