Monday, September 21, 2009

Pillow Fight!!

Nate and I went on a little mini vacation this weekend with my parents and my brother and sister-in-law. Nate's parents came to the house to watch the girls for us. And I actually don't think the girls were too terribly sad to see us go. The only thing they were sad about is that we picked the pillows up off the floor to take with us!

I never knew that pillows could be so entertaining! They were squealing and belly flopping onto the pillows and rolling and laughing like little maniacs. After a while, I just had to break out the video camera because they were moving and rolling far too fast to get any really good pics. But here are a couple of the pictures that turned out fairly decent.

In other baby related news, Alivia is now clapping. And the smile that she flashes your way after doing it is enough to melt your heart! What a precious little doll. Oh, and brushing teeth has become a funny endeavor. I'm not exactly sure why, but the giggles break out when the toofers are being scrubbed. That toofer count still stands at 12 - Adalyn has four and Alivia has eight.

No comments: