Sunday, September 13, 2009

One month to go...

And my "babies" will be a year old. Yes, they are 11 months old today. How in the heck did that happen? I think I blinked and when I did, someone hit the fast forward button.

Adalyn has been able to string together 8-10 steps. She only does it when SHE wants to. If you try to encourage her, you can almost guarantee that she will take a step, drop to her knees, and crawl. Stubborn. Just like her dad. And okay, I'll admit it...just like me too. She's also waving. It's so cute. She holds both hands out in front of her and wiggles her little fingers like she's trying to work magic.

Alivia has become my little dancer. Any time she hears music from her toys, she gets a huge grin on her face and breaks into a little up and down wiggle. She also likes to wave, but instead of moving her little fingers like Addi, she flaps her arms ferociously until she tips over. It kind of looks like she's trying to fly away! It's so funny, especially when you can tell that she's so proud of herself.

Not much else to say tonight. The girls are in bed and I'm watching the Packer game! Just blogging during commercials, and even then, I'm not focused. ;)

No comments: