Thursday, April 16, 2009

Water Babies!!

Over the Easter weekend, Nate and I took the girls swimming for the first time at the YMCA. I was a little nervous and skeptical about the girls getting in the water this early, but Nate has been itching to get them into the pool since the day they were born! So we decided to give it a try. And they both seemed to love it! They didn't cry at all...except for when Livi got a little tired (and hungry). But otherwise they both did very well.

Just got in the water. Alivia's not sure what to think.
So can I stick my face in it?

Just following daddy. I pretty much float on my own!

Adalyn getting acclimated to the water.

She just got done sticking her face in the water.

Keeping a close eye on dad.

Addi still wants to play. But Livi is tired. Time to leave!

Big appointment tomorrow! I will update when I can. Most likely it will be on Saturday. Unfortunately, the girls' appts are at 9:30am and 9:45am...and I have to be to work by 11. So Nate and I are taking two cars to the appt. Poor guy has to deal with the girls once they get home. I'm hoping they do their fair share of sleeping after they get their shots and aren't too fussy for daddy.

No comments: