Friday, February 6, 2009

The power of blogging

So I remember back in the day when I blogged about feeling "Baby A" (Adalyn) move all of the time, but that I rarely ever felt "Baby B" (Alivia) move. And then the couple of days following that post, Alivia seriously beat me up!!

Well, I just blogged about how Alivia usually sleeps 8-9 hours a night, but Adalyn was stuck at about 3-4. And wouldn't ya know it, Miss Adalyn slept for 7 hours straight last night! She has never done that before. Like I said in the last blog, we can sometimes squeeze out a 5 hour stretch with her, but it has never been more than that. But we actually got 7 solid hours!! Yay for sleep!

So I have decided that whenever the girls have a behavior we are not particularly fond of, I am going to blog about it. Because apparently the girls don't like to be outed in public and quickly change the undesired behavior! You gotta love the power of the blog.

No comments: