Friday, December 19, 2008

67 days and a visit with Santa!

The girls are 67 days old today. So what is the significance? Well, as you all know, I spent 67 days dating my living room couch. I just don't understand how the first 67 days dragged on forever and a day, and these past 67 days have absolutely flown by. Those first 67 days were filled with a lot of anxiety and fear that "the babies" were going to be very sick when they were born. The past 67 days have been filled with a lot of anxiety and fear that I have absolutely no clue what I am doing!! The first 67 days were filled with a lot of reading, playing Scrabble, and trying to sleep to pass the time. The past 67 days, as you can imagine, have been filled with none of the above!!

Anyway, I forgot to mention in the last post that the girls had their pictures taken with Santa last Saturday. Alivia slept right through the excitement. Adalyn was asleep, but popped her eyes wide open just in time for the picture! She is always afraid she is going to miss something. I wish our scanner worked, because I would post the professional photo. But I guess our candid pictures will have to make due.

Santa was taking a nap with the girls.


Then he realized he was sleeping on the job!

No comments: