Monday, November 10, 2008

4 weeks old

Today the girls are 4 weeks old. In some ways, it seems like they have been here forever. For instance, I really can't remember what I did before they were born. But in other ways, it seems like it was just last week that we were in the hospital. And we're quickly getting to the point where we will need to retire their newborn clothes. How sad!

They had their final weight check on Wednesday, and both girls are now officially above their birth weights. Adalyn weighed in at 6lbs 12oz. And Alivia weighed in at 7lbs 5oz. We don't have to go back to the doctor until their two month well-baby visit now!

And just for fun...here are before and after photos of me!! Gosh, I really WAS big. We never did get a 37 week picture, so the 36 week picture will have to suffice. Though I know I definitely grew more in that last week. I still have a little ways to go before I am back to my "old" self, but I think I'm doing alright...if I were to toot my own horn!
36 weeks
4 weeks after delivery
Another attempt at a family picture. Maybe next time we'll leave Brett out. Ha!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Hi Jess
You look great!
Look for your package in the mail for your girls in the next few days. I am sending it out tomorrow!