Thursday, October 30, 2008

YAY for gaining weight!

So for those of you who thought I was talking about myself...you're crazy! I'm talking about the girls! But for the curious, I am currently about 9 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight. I never did gain the 40 pounds that Dr. L wanted me to gain. I think I maxed out right around 33. But I sure gave it a valiant effort!! I drank more Ensure and Carnation Instant Breakfast than I ever care to look at ever again. Which just may have contributed to why the babies were as big as they were.

Anyway, the girls got weighed again yesterday and the results were AWESOME! Adalyn is now officially above her birth weight. She weighed 6# 3oz. That is a total gain of eight ounces in six days. And Alivia now weighs 6# 10oz. So she gained nine ounces in six days. I am so proud of them!! We will still be headed back to the pedi next week for one final weight check.

Oh boy, gotta go. Got some crying babies on my hands! Sorry no pictures today!

No comments: