Thursday, September 11, 2008

CAST YOUR VOTE!! (and the end is in sight)

So to prepare you for the big election coming up in November, I thought I would give you a little practice at the polls. Ha. There's a little poll in a nice red box to your right. If you haven't voted yet...then VOTE!! You know it's your civic duty! And please, if you have voted already but have access to another computer, please don't vote again. It's a felony. Again, I am just trying to acclimate you to the rules for the big election.

Had another OB appointment today. And there is an end in sight. Dr L will not allow me to go 1 day beyond 38 weeks. Therefore, if (and this is a big if) I still happen to be pregnant as of October 18th, we will have ourselves a birthday! Even though that is a Saturday, she will still induce me on that day. So BEGIN THE COUNTDOWN!!! 37 days (or less).

Mom came to town to take me to my appointment. And one of her first comments is that I am definitely bigger than I was just a week ago when she came to take me to my last appt. And she's right...I measured in today at an astounding 38 1/2 weeks!!

Otherwise, things are going along just swimmingly. I see Dr L on Tuesday. And before you know it, we'll have made it to 34 weeks (which is next Saturday) and I will be allowed to deliver at my local hospital instead of being shipped elsewhere!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jess!! So happy everything has been going smoothly!! Thoughts out to you everyday for a safe delivery...
~Laura and Travis :)